You must also prove that you meet at least two of the Outstanding Researcher criteria below:
- Receipt of lesser national or international prizes or awards for outstanding achievement in your field
- Membership in an association that requires outstanding achievement in the field
- Published material about you & your work in professional trade journals / major media
- Your participation as a judge if the work of others in the same / related field
- Evidence of original contributions of major significance in your field
- Authorship of scholarly articles in the field – published in professional journals or other major media.