Table of contents
Terms and Conditions
All materials contained on this website, including text, images, logos, graphics, the selection, arrangement, and presentation of all materials (including information in the public domain), and the overall design of this web page, and or other material (collectively “Content”), and all intellectual property rights thereto, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names and trade dress, are owned by ILOHB or its affiliates.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, modify or distribute any of the Content contained on the website, except for your personal, noncommercial use, absent the prior written approval of ILOHB. Any other copying, distribution, retransmission, or modification of information or materials on this website, whether in electronic or hard copy form, without the express prior written permission of ILOHB, is strictly prohibited. These rights are valid and protected in all forms, media, and technologies existing now or hereafter developed. All rights reserved.
No Attorney Client Relationship
Transmission of the information in ILOHB’s website is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. Newsletter recipients and online readers should not rely upon the transmission of an e-mail message to ILOHB through this website to create an attorney-client relationship. Internet subscribers and online readers should not act upon any information in this website without first consulting legal counsel of their own directly. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before selection of counsel, users should ask a prospective attorney or law firm to send free written information about their qualifications and experience. The information in this website is not provided in the course of an attorney-client relationship and is not intended to constitute legal advice or to substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction.
ILOHB is unwilling to assume the representation of clients from those states where our marketing material does not comply with State Bar requirements and where the client is generated as a result of that communication. No representation is made or intended that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers. In situations
in which our fees are contingent or partially contingent on the outcome of the case or transaction, the client is obligated for payment of court costs and expenses regardless of outcome. Unless otherwise specified, the attorneys listed in this website are admitted to practice in the jurisdiction of their office. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Each representation has unique facts and circumstances that may impact results.
Links to other sites
This website may include links to other Internet websites that are beyond the control of ILOHB. ILOHB is not responsible for the content of any such sites, makes no representations regarding any such sites, cannot guarantee their practices regarding data privacy, and does not necessarily endorse or approve of the information, material, products or services contained on or accessible through any such sites. You acknowledge and agree that your linking to other websites, your use of such websites, and your use of any information, material, products and services offered by such websites, are solely at your own risk.
The materials available at this website are for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of providing legal advice. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Use of and access to this website or any of the e-mail links contained within the site do not create an attorney-client relationship between ILOHB and the user or browser. The opinions expressed at or through this site are the opinions of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of the firm or any individual attorney.
The Content on this site is provided “as is.” We do not represent that the content will be error-free, timely, free of viruses or other harmful elements, or that defects will be corrected. Neither ILOHB nor any of its affiliates, partners or employees, makes any representations, express or implied, with respect to the timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any of the contents of this website, and expressly
disclaim any liability or warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. ILOHB expressly disclaims any liability for any action, or failure to take action, in reliance on any of the contents of the website. Your sole remedy for any dissatisfaction with any of the Contents of the website is to refrain
from using the website.
Transmission of this information is not intended to create, and receipt by you does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. This blog is for informational purposes only, and is primarily intended as a service to our clients and friends. It is not intended as legal advice for any particular situation. If legal advice or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
GDPR COMPLIANCE NOTICE
We reserve the right from time to time to update it without further notice as we deem appropriate.
For residents of any of the European Countries who provide us with any personal data that directly or indirectly makes you identifiable in our records as a natural person, including but not limited to, your name, address, personal mobile and/or office telephone number, personal or business email address, passport data, driver’s license data, a personal identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more other factors specific to your physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, please be advised of the following:
In general, our policy regarding Data of European Countries Residents may give you the following rights only as to information to which the GDPR applies:
- To be aware of what personal data about you we have in our records – i.e., what we know about you;
- To be informed about the processing of your personal information – i.e., what we do with the data we receive from you;
- To have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed, if you think the data we have is not totally accurate;
- To object to the processing of your personal information – i.e., to refuse to permit us to do anything with your personal data;
- To restrict processing of your personal information – i.e., to limit what we can do with your data;
- To have your personal information deleted (the “right to be forgotten”) from our system;
- To request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it, so that you may confirm what data we may have and what we do with it;
- To move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”); and
- In relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you, to request clarification of what we do with any personal data we may have about you.
Please note the following as it concerns Data of European Countries Residents which may be subject to the GDPR:
- We will generally keep your personal data for only so long as we believe we have a reasonable business need for that data, such as managing our relationship with you, your employer or any affiliated third party, and managing our operations. Otherwise, your data will generally be retained electronically for five (5) years once our representation ends or the matter to which the information relates has concluded.
- In determining whether we have a legitimate interest in receiving your data, we will endeavor to, in our best judgment, weigh our need for your data with your need to keep it private. Any data we seek will generally be limited to only that which we believe in our best judgment is necessary to know so that we are able to carry out our legal services and related functions, and/or to keep you informed about legal developments, and for no other purposes.
- If at any time your personal information changes, particularly your contact data, please immediately let us know by emailing [email protected]. If you would like to have your contact data deleted from our records, please email us at [email protected]. If you email us requesting deletion of your contact data, we will endeavor to do so unless one of the recognized exceptions applies permitting us to retain your contact information.
- Any personal data that you may have provided to us will generally be stored in our system and be accessible only to those individuals who have a “need to know,” which includes our attorneys, support staff and contractors. If we contact you for marketing purposes, we will endeavor to do so
only in accord with your preferences. You may request that we stop these emails by contacting us here.