In order to qualify for the EB2-NIW, you must prove each of the following:
- Your proposed endeavor has substantial merit and national importance.
- You are well positioned to advance your proposed endeavor.
- It is beneficial for the United States to waive job offer and labor certification requirements.
You must provide proof of having received an advanced degree, and you must meet at least three of the Exceptional Ability criteria below:
- Receipt of a degree / diploma/ certificate/ similar award
- Letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in your field or occupation
- Salary or other remuneration for services that demonstrate your exceptional ability
- Recognition for your achievements & significant contributions to your industry by peers, government, and / or professional or business organizations
- A license to practice your profession or certification for your profession or occupation
- Membership in a professional association
- Any additional applicable criteria listed on the EB1A Extraordinary Ability requirements