What is the Treaty Trader Visa?
The E-1 treaty investor visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign entrepreneurs from treaty nations to enter into the United States to develop and direct an enterprise that they have invested in and also allows for executive/supervisory and essential employees of a company to come to the Unites States to fulfill their duties.
TOP E-2 COUNTRIES 2020
Approved E-2 Visas By Country
South Korea 1,973
China Taiwan 390
Great Britain & Northern Ireland 1,275
6-8 Month Process
The United States has a treaty of commerce with 76 countries which allows a national of a treaty country to invest in a U.S. business
- Nationals of the treaty country must own at least 50% of the stock of the business.
- The investment can be as low as $20,000
- The investment/business should have the ability to ultimately support more than the investor and his/her immediate family.
- The United States business is real and operating.
- 50%(+) Owner of the business must possess the nationality of the treaty country.
- The potential E-2 applicant is responsible for developing and directing the business, serving the business in a supervisory or executive capacity; or working in a position that involves skills essential to the operation of the business.
- The funds to be invested are in the investor’s possession and control.
To ensure the success of an E Visa application, you need a solid business plan. ILOHB Business Development Advisors are here to help every step of the way.
E-2 VISA APPROVAL TRENDS
2019 – 2021
US E-1 VISA APPROVALS STATISTICS
2018 – 2021