E-2 INVESTOR VISA
What is the Investor Visa?
The E-2 treaty investor visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign entrepreneurs from treaty nations to enter into the United States to develop and direct an enterprise that they have invested in and also allows for executive/supervisory and essential employees of a company to come to the Unites States to fulfill their duties.
E Visa Processing Times
6-8 Months approximately. Processing Times may vary.
The United States has a treaty of commerce with 76 countries which allows a national of a treaty country to invest in a U.S. business
- Nationals of the treaty country must own at least 50% of the stock of the business.
- The investment can be as low as $20,000
- The investment/business should have the ability to ultimately support more than the investor and his/her immediate family.
- The United States business is real and operating.
- 50%(+) Owner of the business must possess the nationality of the treaty country.
- The potential E-2 applicant is responsible for developing and directing the business, serving the business in a supervisory or executive capacity; or working in a position that involves skills essential to the operation of the business.
- The funds to be invested are in the investor’s possession and control.
To ensure the success of an E Visa application, you need a solid business plan. ILOHB Business Development Advisors are here to help every step of the way.
Explore our Business Development Advisory Services
US E-2 VISA APPROVALS STATISTICS
2018 – 2021