E-1 TRADER VISA
What is the Trader Visa?
The E-1 treaty trader visa is a non-immigrant visa which allows foreign entrepreneurs from treaty nations to enter into the United States to engage in international trade. To qualify for the E-1 visa, the trader must be a national of a treaty country engaging in substantial trade between the treaty country and the United States and the trader must maintain that trade.
E Visa Processing Times
6-8 Months approximately. Processing Times may vary.
The United States has a treaty of commerce with 76 countries which allows a national of a treaty country to trade with the United States.
- Nationals of the treaty country must be engaging in substantial trade.
- The trade is the exchange of goods, services, technology, and more that changes possession from one party to another.
- The trading company should have the ability to ultimately support more than the trader and his/her immediate family.
- The United States business is real and operating.
- 50% of the international trade must be done with the United States and the treaty country that the trader is a national of.
- The potential E-1 applicant is responsible for maintaining a continuous flow of trade.
- While there is no minimum monetary value, there is greater weight with numerous transactions with high monetary value.
To ensure the success of an E Visa application, you need a solid business plan. ILOHB Business Development Advisors are here to help every step of the way.
E-1 VISA APPROVALS STATISTICS
2018 – 2021