T nonimmigrant status is a temporary immigration benefit that enables
certain victims of a severe form of human trafficking to remain in the
United States for up to 4 years if they have assisted law enforcement in
an investigation or prosecution of human trafficking.
Requirements To Qualify:
- You cooperate with law enforcement agencies in the investigation.
- You demonstrate that you would suffer extreme hardship involving unusual and severe harm if you were removed from the United States.
- You are admissible to the United States.
- You are or were a victim of a severe form of human trafficking
- You are in the United States, American Samoa, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, or at a port of entry due to trafficking.