B1|B2 Visas

The B1 B2 visas are combined although they allow for the same access to the holder to the US. A B1 is typically for business, for completing contracts or visiting partners in the US. While the B2 is for tourism such as visiting Disneyland, the visas are usually issued in 5-10 year periods.

Are you interested in starting your immigration process?
We are ready to help.

The Process

  • B-1 and B-2 visas are requested and granted abroad
  • These visas do not allow the visa holder to legally work inside the United States
  • These visas are processed by the U.S. Department of State.