Religious Worker

The R1 religious worker allows for a foreign national to enter the
US to temporarily perform religious duties.

Are you interested in starting your immigration process?
We are ready to help.

The Process

Applicant must be petitioned by a 501(c)(3) employers such as:


  • A non-profit religious organization in the United States;
  • A religious organization that is authorized by a group tax exemption holder to use its group tax exemption; or
  • A non-profit religious organization which is affiliated with a religious denomination in the United States.

ILOHB has successfully filed R1 Religious
Worker visas for 15 years, and has developed
an expertise in the expectations of the USCIS
for this petition