O1 extraordinary ability non-immigrant visa petition allows individuals who have achieved high levels of success in their field to obtain a non-immigrant status through an employer petitioner.
Applicant should meet at least three of the criteria listed below:
- Applicant must provide receipt of a degree/ diploma/ certificate/ similar award.
- Applicant must provide letters documenting at least 10 years of full-time experience in their field or occupation.
- Applicant must provide salary or other numeration for services that demonstrate your exceptional ability.
- Applicant must provide any recognition for their achievements and significant contributions to their industry by: peers, government, and/or professional or business organization.
- Applicant must provide a license to practice their profession or certification for their profession or occupation.
- Applicant must provide membership to a professional association