Call us (951) 588 9838

Renewal of Green Card

Today, a green card has a 10 year duration. Once it expires that does not mean that the holder is no longer a lawful permanent resident, only the proof has expired. To renew the green card, the green card holder can file an I-90 renewal form, however at ILOHB we really wish that you consider naturalization. Still when submitting an I-90 the green card holder is not asking for a new benefit, sometimes it is better for a green card holder to remain a green card holder, if you have a criminal background or other immigration violations it is best to seek advice from an immigration attorney about whether or not it is better to renew the green card or move forward with naturalization.

Renewal of Green Card I-90 Process

Prepare Packet
File to USCIS
Monitor for elegibility of future benefits
Response from USCIS

Are you interested in starting your immigration process?

We are ready to help.


ILOHB builds a professional team of attorney’s and legal assistants to aid in your immigration process. An expert attorney will review your case and devise a personalized strategy for your immigration process.

Our Professionals

Isha Jafari

Associate AttorneyCalifornia Bar # 305039951-588-9838 ext. 808

Zayra Padilla

Family Based Department Manager951-588-9838 ext. 804

Almendra Quispe

Legal Assistant
951-588-9838 ext. 831


Our Office
Hadley Bajramovic, PC
5225 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite 450
Riverside, CA 92507