Call us (951) 588 9838

Adjustment of Status

Adjustment of status allows for an individual who is inside the country with a current I-130 visa petition (see visa bulletin) to apply to USCIS for an adjustment to a green card.

  • Adjustments are available to individuals who enter the country legally and remain as status or who qualify under certain programs or exceptions that are allowed under the law.
  • To know whether you qualify for an adjustment, you should consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

Adjustment of Status Process

Prepare Packet
File to USCIS
Interview with USCIS officer
Response from USCIS

Are you interested in starting your immigration process?

We are ready to help.


ILOHB will provide legal representation throughout your entire immigration process. A license attorney will represent you during the adjustment interview, along with extensive interview preparation. ILOHB boasts the success of hundreds of cases.

Our Professionals


Hadley Bajramovic

CEO, Attorney at Law
Tennessee Bar # 025245
951-588-9838 ext. 801
Bansri 1 Website2

Bansri D. Patel

Associate Attorney
Minnesota Bar #0399886
951-588-9838 ext. 827

Malcolm Bajramovic

Family Department Manager
951-588-9838 ext. 825

Karla Zepeda

Legal Assistant
951-588-9838 ext. 824

Fernando Martinez

Legal Assistant
951-588-9838 ext. 836


Our Office
Hadley Bajramovic, PC
5225 Canyon Crest Drive, Suite 450
Riverside, CA 92507