Call us (951) 588 9838

My parent petitioned me while I was single, but I got married afterwards. Is my petition still valid?

If the petitioner is a Legal Permanent Resident then the petition is no longer valid, but if the petitioner became a US citizen then the petition continues it just changes from F2B to F3.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.