Call us (951) 588 9838

I have a disability. Will USCIS help me, or make accommodations for me?

USCIS will make accommodations for applicants with disabilities in order to demonstrate theireligibility in the naturalization process.

  • Torequest an exemption, “Medical Certification for Disability Exceptions” (Form N-648) is required.
No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.