Call us (951) 588 9838

Do I need to be in the US to apply for the I-140 EB1A / EB2 National Interest Waiver (NIW)?

No! You may file the I-140 application from abroad. However, you must be in the US in order to file an I-485 Adjustment of Status.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.